University Catholic | Connect
Golden Spatula Competition
University Catholic invites you to form a team to host Sunday Supper. We will pay for the groceries, up to $100. You and your team will plan the menu, shop for groceries, prepare the meal, serve it and clean up. It’s a great community builder.
Want to show off our culinary skills?
- You will be given a $100 Kroger gift card to buy groceries for Sunday Supper (any money spent over the $100 card will be from your own pocket!)
- Come to Frassati House by 5pm on the Thursday before Sunday Supper to retrieve the gift card from Caroline Duffy
- Have a general menu plan ready to present to Caroline when you go to retrieve the gift card
- Frassati will provide plates, cups, napkins, and utensils for Sunday Supper
- Frassati will also provide water and lemonade for Sunday Supper (if desired, any additional beverages must be purchased by the group)
- Feel free to use food resources from the Frassati pantry
- Dinner must be ready by 5:45pm on Sunday