University Catholic Leadership Board Applications
Belmont and Vanderbilt Boards
Expectations for all board members:
- Has deep commitment and conviction to living a Gospel centered life
- Displays servant leadership and commitment to joyful sacrifice by serving the mission of the ministry and being able to do so while working as a team
- Serves from a place of divine intimacy and a zeal for mission and strives to maintain personal excellence through life of virtue
- Committed to growing in leadership formation such as leading meetings, being a team player, etc.
- Is willing and eager to engage Catholic faith on campus with Catholic and non Catholics alike
President: Proposes Jesus Christ and Forms His Disciples as “The Face” of University Catholic at his/her school.
- The president models servant leadership by praying daily, adoring the blessed sacrament weekly, receiving the sacraments regularly, adhering to Church teaching and precepts and being a Christian witness for the rest of the board and fellow students.
- Plan and executes internal meetings within executive board and meetings with campus ministry
- Serves as liaison between campus ministry and individual campus
- Crafts agenda for both executive board and campus ministry meetings
- Coordinates with campus ministry to find meeting times
- Lead executive board in planning for monthly on campus semester events including delegating, coordinating, and communicating with campus ministry and students.
Vice-President: Proposes Jesus Christ and Forms His Disciples by being an assistant and support to the president,
- Supports to president in brainstorming, planning and executing on campus events
- Assists president for campus semester events including coordinating and communicating with campus ministry and students.
- Overseeing monthly campus outreach events such as frisbee, tabling, etc.
- Plans and executes Sunday supper break down.
Secretary: Proposes Jesus Christ and Forms His Disciples by supporting the president and vice-president in his/her mission.
- Assists president and vice president in the brainstorming, planning, execution, and communication of on campus events
- Keep up to date records of meetings within executive board and meetings with campus ministry
- Delegate stations of the cross to each team
- Both school vice presidents coordinate sign up for Thursday perpetual adoration
- Coordinates weekly carpool for Sunday Experience
University Catholic Dimension Heads Applications
Human Dimension Heads: Propose Jesus Christ and Form His Disciples by encouraging a welcoming and healthy community. They create opportunities for people to be welcomed, to make new friends, and to foster life-long virtuous friendships. Human Dimension Heads plan and put on parties, events, and all things social.
Apostolic Dimension Heads: Propose Jesus Christ and Form His Disciples by growing the community’s desire to love and evangelize our neighbors in tangible ways. They coordinate service projects off campus through Dismas House, 40 days for Life, and Blessing Bags.